Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 2 round up.

What discoveries about love dd you make today? What specifically did you do in this dare? How did you show kindness?

Here is my journal entry from Day 2 (remember, I did this one awhile ago).

Today was great! We ad Lessons and Carols and I got to sing (a duet) with B. He seems to be over the stress of the concert (he was directing) and has again come out of his shell and started being himself again.

I waited (purposely) to put the girls down for a nap until he got home from church so he could sleep. I knew he needed it to function well at L&C that evening.

I learned that love is understanding. Though it was tough to be invisible last week, today we reassuring and happy. Where I thought love had left us, it was just being stifled by stress. Love endures all things!

I love hearing you all share your feelings!

No comments: